Now Hiring ...
Are you interested in a challenging career opportunity in a growing, dynamic software company? Would you like to contribute to the future of shape-based search technology?
Located in the Iowa State University Research Park in Ames, Iowa, iSEEK Corporation is the market authority in shape-based, geometric search. Its flagship product, CADseek, allows manufacturing companies to find similar shaped parts in large, distributed CAD databases for re-use as is or with slight modification.
Creative, dedicated software developers are needed now to contribute to the expected growth of the company and expansion of its market share in this expanding industrial sector.
Candidates with experience and expertise in a combination of the following are encouraged to apply:
• Familiarity with 3D graphics and scene graph architectures (HOOPS, etc.)
• Knowledge of C++ and .NET development
• Experience with Client/Server and Web Server development
• Familiarity with database concepts and implementation
• Familiarity with CAD and PDM/PLM systems
• Good communication and documentation skills
• Ability to work well with a tight-knit agile development team
If interested, please contact:
Don Flugrad, SVP and COO